October 6th, 2020 - Symptomatic & Absent Students
Per NYS Department of Health guidelines on 10/2/2020 the school no longer has standing orders for Covid testing at Jones Memorial.
If student demonstrates new symptoms or has had any symptoms in the last 10 days of the following:
- Temperature equal or greater then 100 F.
- Feels feverish or has chills
- Loss of taste or smell
- Fatigue/feeling of tiredness
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Muscle pain or body aches
- Nasal congestion/runny nose
Your child should not come to school. Please notify the school nurse and call your health care (HCP) provider for further recommendations and evaluation.
In order to return to school, your HCP will need to provide documentation of an alternate medical diagnosis or a negative Covid test.
Please speak with your school nurse with any questions. We are happy to help!