The stakeholders of the Cuba-Rushford Central School District seek to provide an opportunity for public comment regarding the use of the American Rescue Plan funding allocated to our school district. These planned expenditures align with the requirements and mandates for this funding and the needs of our students, instructional programs, and technological equipment.
Members of the various district committees have provided insight into the unique needs of the district as it relates to providing additional support for after-school and summer learning, an increase in school counseling staffing, and renovation of spaces to promote social and emotional wellbeing.
2021-22 ARP Update for public comment:
An update is being presented during the April 5th, 2022 Board of Education Meeting for public comment. In addition, a walking tour will be available during May 24th, 2022 Board of Education Open Meeting for the community for public comment. A notification prior to these dates was advertised to the public.
The ARP funds were utilized in accordance to the plan submitted to the State Education Department for approval.
2021-22 ARP Funds supported:
- Purchase of student equipment for STEaM Rooms (Equipment)
- Teachers for Summer School (Summer School)
- Teacher (After School)
- TA for After school Program (After School)
- New Teachers / Staff (Learning Loss)
- New Social Worker (Social Emotional Support)
- Additional Nurse (Social Emotional Support)
- Laptops for Seniors (Learning Loss)
- Pre-k Curriculum (Learning Loss)
- CPI Training through BOCES (Learning Loss)