Mrs. Pierce's Classroom Supply List
- 2 dozen Ticonderoga pencils (please sharpen)
- 2 package of pencil top erasers
- Pencil Box (preferably 5”x 8” plastic)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 4 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 3 plastic folders: 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green
- Ear phones (please put your child’s name on them)
- 1 box of Crayola crayons-24 (may need to be replaced mid year)
- 1 box of Crayola markers (broad tip)
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes
- Backpack (labeled with name inside. No wheels please)
- Art Smock or old T-shirt (labeled with name inside)
- One change of clothes including underwear and socks
The items below are optional:
- 1 box of zippered plastic sandwich bags
- 1 box of 1 gal zippered plastic bags
Most important! Big smile, positive attitude, and enthusiasm!
Please do not purchase fancy erasers, sharpeners or fancy folders.
You only need to label your art smock, backpack, and lunch box.
Please have their pencil box ready to go, with the following inside:
-3 sharpened pencils
-1 glue stick
(Everything else will be placed in cupboards or shared containers for certain activities)
Thank you for helping with supplies and I look forward to a fabulous year!