Working Papers

  • Any student under the age of 18 interested in going to work MUST obtain an employment certificate or permit (commonly referred to as "Working Papers").  There are several different cards that can be issued, depending on the student's age and type of employment sought.

    Information on obtaining working papers, a list of workplace rules, and application forms are available by clicking on the appropriate related file below.  If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Krzos in the Guidance Office at 585-968-2650, extension 4416.