High School Guidance
Message from Mr. Ackerman...
GUIDANCE OFFICE MISSION STATEMENT
The role of every guidance office is to assist all students in becoming self-respecting, self-directed, and contributing members of society. To attain these goals, the guidance office designs and implements a plan of action for each student based on the following three objectives:
- To serve the academic, social, and emotional needs of every student
- To assess and develop the strengths and skills of individual students in order to enhance post-secondary opportunities
- To empower all students to achieve success in school and develop into contributing members of society by assisting them in
acquiring competencies in academic, career, and interpersonal areas of development.
Exciting News For the Class of 2022...
NEW VISION'S has a NEW Education Program!
- For Highschool Seniors
- Must provide your own transportation to and from Olean, BOCES
- If interested, please see Mr. Ackerman by March 15th
- April 1st deadline
- Please take a look at the NV PowerPoint. It is very informative!
Click here for the New Vision's PowerPoint Presentation