Pan Am Exposition 1901
Pan American Exposition Mini Project:
Research on the following sites:
Buffalo Public Library on Pan Am Exposition
Choose 1 of the following activities:
1) Create a colorful poster advertizing the Pan American Exposition of 1901, include specific list of events and attactions
2) Draw one of the exposition attractions, creating a detailed list of the daily activities there.
3) Write a newspaper article highlighting an attraction at the exposition of 300 words.
4) Create a Power Point slide show about one attraction at the Fair (minimum 6 slides)
5) Write a letter to someone telling them about the day you spent at the fair including all the sights and experiences you had.
Multimedia Project : Pan American Exposition
CATEGORY4321All Sources given through webquestAttractivenessMakes excellent use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. to enhance the presentation.Makes good use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. to enhance to presentation.Makes use of font, color, graphics, effects, etc. but occasionally these detract from the presentation content.Use of font, color, graphics, effects etc. but these often distract from the presentaion content.ContentCovers topic in-depth with details and examples. Subject knowledge is excellent.Includes essential knowledge about the topic. Subject knowledge appears to be good.Includes essential information about the topic but there are 1-2 factual errors.Content is minimal OR there are several factual errors.OrganizationContent is well organized using headings or bulleted lists to group related material.Uses headings or bulleted lists to organize, but the overall organization of topics appears flawed.Content is logically organized for the most part.There was no clear or logical organizational structure, just lots of facts.RequirementsAll requirements are met and exceeded. 100-90%All requirements are met. 89-75%One requirement was not completely met. 74-65%More than one requirement was not completely met. Below Passing
Assignment is due by Thursday Dec. 18, 2008